Facing a global pandemic and its consequent recession, we need strong, local leaders who share our values and remain committed to restoring our economy, helping our neighbors in need, and promoting opportunity for all of our communities. To confront these challenges, Dow is building on his record of leadership, strengthening partnerships to protect our health, economy, and way of life.
- Providing isolation centers and temporary housing for homeless neighbors to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Acting on of public health recommendations to stop viral spread, distribute the COVID-19 vaccine, and keep communities safe
- Creating and maintaining jobs in construction, tourism, and the arts
- Dedicated support for small and minority-owned businesses, connecting them to needed services, programs, and grants
- Funding for emergency rental assistance efforts, homeless youth programs, and eviction prevention